How to know the Andaman and Nicobar New Ration Card Status, Andaman and Nicobar Ration Card Details and Download Ration Card Application online at andaman.gov.in/civil-supplies…..
As we already know Ration Card is a very important document for the poor people in India. Every family whose income is low can get many subsidies from the government. Government of India is giving subsidized Food grains like Rice, Pulses and other essential grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) Mechanism.Every family which has a Ration Card (Family Identity Card) can get those benefits from the government. The government apart from providing the food grains it is also giving the subsidized kerosene for poor.
The Directorate of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Andaman Nicobar has providing Various Online Services related to the Ration Cards for people. They are providing all ration card information in department official Website i.e www.andaman.gov.in/civil-supplies.
Who are Eligible for Applying for a Andaman and Nicobar Islands New Ration Card?
- Citizen of India
- Permanent resident / old inhabitant of the Island
- Not in possession of any ration card
How to Know the Andaman and Nicobar Ration Card Status
The Directorate of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (DCS&CA) are issuing ration cards to residents of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The people of Andaman and Nicobar Islands can apply for new ration cardsby downloading the New ration card application through the department website. Click on the below link to download Ration Card application http://db.and.nic.in/csca/Downloads/NEW%20DUPLICATE%20FIC.pdf and check the Andaman and Nicobar Ration Card Status at www.andaman.gov.in/civil-supplies
Documents that are required to be attached for getting a New Ration Card:
- Self-Declaration and Certificate from Pradhan / Ward Councillor
- Local Certificate / Islander’s Identity Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / X Pass Certificate / as declared / other)
- Proof of Residence
- Photo Identity – Islander’s Identity Card / Election Identity Card/ PAN/ Driving license/ Passport)
After filling the necessary information in the form, attach the supporting documents required and then submit the application form to the below mentioned offices for getting new ration cards.
- Directorate of Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs office at Port Blair for the residents of Port Blair, Ferrargunj, Neil and Havelock Island.
- Circle Office, Rangat (Tehsildar, Rangat) for residents of Rangat Tehsil.
- Assistant Director (CS&CA), Mayabunder for residents of Mayabunder Tehsil.
- Circle Office, Diglipur (Tehsildar, Diglipur) for residents of Diglipur Tehsil.
- Circle Office, Little Andaman (Tehsildar, Little Andaman) for residents of Little Andaman Tehsil.
- Assistant Director (CS&CA), Car Nicobar for residents of Car Nicobar Island.
- Circle Office, Nancowry (Assistant Commissioner, Nancowry) for residents of Nancowry group of Islands.
- Circle Office, Campbell Bay (Assistant Commissioner, Campbell Bay) for residents of Great Nicobar Islands.
For more information related on How to Search the Andaman and Nicobar Islands New Ration Card Details and How to Know the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Ration Card Status at www.andaman.gov.in/civil-supplies