Tatkal Service Ration Card / Get ration Card in within 7 days / How to Get Ration Card under Tatkal Scheme / Tatkal Service Ration Card Online
Ration Card is very important Documents for an Indian Citizen because it is used as an address proof and a single documents along with the data of whole family. Ration Card is mainly very important for poor class people to drawing the food and kerosene in a very low prices provided by Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department. Ration Card is usually issued both online and offline. It usually takes about 15 days for a Ration Card to be issued in India. But All the State Govt has given various facilities regarding ration card, now you can get ration card within 7 days under Tatkal Scheme.The complete procedure, application fees, documents etc are mentioned below in the same page.
What is Tatkal Service ?
First of all we will discus about the Tatkal Service. Under Tatkal Service ration card will be issued within two days of filing the application form on payment of prescribed processing fee. Under this scheme, only Permanent Ration Cards (PRCs) under ‘Above Poverty Line’ category can be issued. JRCs or Antyodaya/BPL cards shall not be issued under this scheme.
How to Get Ration Card under Tatkal Scheme ?
- First of all collect Application form from Food & Supply Department Office.
- Fill up the application form and attach the required documents such as address proof, Surrender certificate etc. Detail about required documents are given below.
- Submit it to the office of Food & Supply Department and the ration card may be obtained from the same place within two working days during office hours.
Required Documents for Tatkal Service.
The applicant should attach following documents along with application form. Your application will be accepted if you produce all required documents.
- Surrender Certificate in respect of old ration card or the old ration card in original, if any.
- Three latest passport size photographs attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The applications should be accompanied by one of the following documents as address proof: Aadhar Card / Voter Card, Rent receipt, Electricity / Water /Telephone Bill, House Tax receipts , Gas connection Receipt.
Note: In some cases applicant are not able to provide any documents then in that case Circle FSO conducts spot inquires and recording the statement of two independent witness in the neighbour.
Fee to Get Ration Card in Tatkal Service
The applicant have to pay Rs. 100/- is the processing fee to get a Tatkal Ration Card and once this fee is deposited, applicants can collect a receipt about the same from the office.
Addition and Deletion in the old card and issuance of duplicate card will also be covered by Tatkal Service. However there will be no processing fee for deletion in the card.
How long it will take to get Ration Card ?
It usually takes about 15 days for a Ration Card to be issued in India. now you can get ration card within 7 days under Tatkal Scheme.
Also Read :
Add New Member in Ration Card
Delete Name from Ration Card
Duplicate Ration Card Online